-->

liebster blog award


You may be asking, "what in the hell is the liebster blog award?" and probably saying, "this girl has two followers, wtf..." Welllllll, the liebster blog award is in fact an award that is given to upcoming bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. D'awwww!

While I am in no way an upcoming blogger, with a measly 4 followers (a lovely four they are, don't get me wrong!)I'm flattered that Kayla thought of me while passing on the award. Definitely check out her blog, I am completely envious of her ability to strut in incredible heels on the daily!

The Rules: 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer 3. Choose people and link them in your post. 4. Go to their page and tell them. 5. Remember no tag backs!

So here we go...
1. When I was younger I hated clothes. I wore sweatshirts and gym shorts to school every day. CUTE!
2. I'm not a big soda person but when I drink it I like it flat.
3. My first kiss was last year, (age 20).
4. I'm half Haitian, but I can't speak French or Creole. :(
5. I'm incredibly shy and many people interpret me as being rude or bitchy but I'm truly just so weird and anxious around people when I first meet them. It's awful.
6. My all time favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz. (Holla Kayla!)
7. My favorite time period is the 1940s.
8. I have a love affair with tea. I love it prepared in every different way and flavor, except earl grey.
9. I can eat pasta all day everyday for the rest of my life. It's so versatile!
10. I loveeeeee autumn. It's the most perfect time of year.
11. I love sci-fi, but really cheesy sci-fi. I get embarrassed to tell real sci-fi people what I watch because it's so bad, but I love it.

Kayla's Questions:
1. A pair of shoes you are dying to get your feet in: These platforms by Madewell. They're divineeeeee.
2. Zombies or Vampires? Vampires all the way. It's a new recent obsession of mine... coughVAMPIREDIARIEScoughcough...
3. What's your favorite TV show? Ohh that's hard I have two, Girls and Lost!
4. What is your dream career? That's easy. I've always wanted to work for a magazine, doing graphic design or photography... that would be a dream.
5. A music artist you would recommend to everyone. I would say Ella Fitzgerald. I always feel like I've been transported to another world when I listen to her. Her voice is so stunning.
6. What is your favorite piece in your wardrobe/closet? I don't have any one of a kind special pieces, but I do LOVE my easy jeans from american apparel. They're definitely my favorite jeans and it's hard for me switch them up haha.
7. What is your favorite lipstick? I'm more of a lip balm/gloss gal, but I love Chili by MAC.
8. Team Edward or Team Jacob? I'm late on the vampire trend and I haven't wacthed Twilight yet, but I'll picked based on looks and I'll go for Team Jacob.
9. What is your favorite blog? This is also so hard for me because I have an entire folder of bookmarks dedicated to my favorite blogs! I'd have to say calivintage, for me, for you, and park & cube.
10. Your dream ice cream sundae would consist of... coffee oreo, mint chocolate chip, ridiculous amounts of marischino cherries, coholate syrup, and sprinkles.
11. Finish the sentence,"my milkshake brings..." ALL DA BOIS TO DA YARD.

My questions for the next person tagged:
1. What was your favorite childhood movie?
2. Who do you look to for inspiration?
3. Your favorite color?
4. Dream destination?
5. Favorite store?
6. iPhone or Blackberry?
7. Guilty pleasure?
8. Celebrity crush?
9. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
10. Would you rather stay in for "me time" or party with a large group of people?
11. Best meal you've ever had.

I tag neon gold!

- m.

2 comments: